Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

Room 10's First Movie




Near the beginning of this year, we learnt how to make our very own movie for the first time. We made this movie so the people around the world know how to leave a quality blog comment. When we first wrote comments on other peoples blogs we had to remember to be positive and specific. Some of us had just written comments like “Cool writing” or “Your story is amazing.” When we wrote a comment, we ended it with a question and if we couldn’t think of a question, we would try and make a connection. As soon as we started making quality comments, they started getting longer and longer all thanks to Mrs. Fiona teaching us about cybersmart. We got the idea of making our movie from Mrs. Yollis’ class in California. They inspired us to make our own movie about quality blog comments. When we started filming, it was challenging for me because I had to learn my lines off by heart and it took me a long time before I could learn it. My favourite part of the movie was when when we all danced with joy and we yelled out “TECHNOLOGY.”  That was a lot of fun. As soon as we finished the movie, we watched it, published it and then our movie was ready  for the world to see. I am looking forward to do another interesting movie for the Manaiakalani Film Festival next year.      

0 comments:

Post a Comment